Re: [Nmh-workers] GCC 8 pre-releases have escaped...

2018-02-12 18:12:50
Looks like that was introduced in ff5eb06992.  It looks like ... that
gets called if it is parsing a component with multiple addresses and
the first one is NOT one of your local mailboxes, but later ones are?
Maybe.  Ralph, does that match the description of your message?

It's in the right area.  If I whittle down the scan format, and the
emails, whilst keeping a SEGV then I think the problem moves, but I
expect it's still the same root cause.

Alright, I pushed a change to master and 1.7-release that eliminates that
call to free(). Ralph, does that solve your problem?

Nmh-workers