Re: [Nmh-workers] GCC 8 pre-releases have escaped...

2018-02-09 22:32:48
If it's not hard to fix, would make sense to do it before 1.7.1 goes
out the door!

True, though that could be influenced by how long it's been then without
folks minding.  I've not had time to do anything on it;  got a gig at
the moment that pays more than nmh.  :-)

It turns out this was introduced post-1.6, so I don't think many people
have encountered it yet. Anyway, I just committed a fix (and I cherry-
picked it to the 1.7 branch).  If you could check to make sure that
the fix works for you, I'd appreciate it.

Nmh-workers