Re: [Nmh-workers] GCC 8 pre-releases have escaped...

2018-02-10 12:11:02
Six is ABRT.  Have you tried `make check' with valgrind?

Sigh, there are a ton of exclusions I have to put in valgrind to
make it useful on MacOS X.  I'm chipping away at them slowly.

I can create problems around a certain kosher email in my +inbox, but a
simpler case doesn't have problems.  I'll try and dig further.

I ran it against 500k messages on the Enron corpus ... and of course
YOU have the one email that breaks it.  Sigh.

Nmh-workers