Re: [Nmh-workers] What OS/Architecture Do You Run nmh On?

2018-02-13 10:44:47
We've talked a lot about the subtle change to move MH to Maildir, and we
never quite work out all the wrinkles, and I'd sure like to that.

I hear people say this, and I have to wonder ... what's the goal here?

If the goal is to share your mailbox with another client (or maybe
IMAP server) that understands Maildir, okay, fine, I can get that.  But as
far as I can tell that's the only reason to do it.

Nmh-workers