Re: [nmh-workers] nmh 1.7.1: both bcc and dcc broken for mts sendmail/pipe

2019-02-14 22:09:26
There's something else wonky about Paul's note. My preliminary guess is
that something got mangled when MailMan tacked the us-ascii footer onto
Paul's utf-8.  The end result is that exmh gets confoozled, even though
it usually gets this sort of thing right.

FWIW, I saw the same exact thing.  I thought maybe it was because of the
invalid encoding, but maybe that isn't right (it doesn't make sense when
I type it out loud; "normal" nmh can view it fine).  AFAIK, on THIS list
Mailmail always is able to append the footer to the message properly and
make sure the message is valid MIME (I am on another where it always
appends it in us-ascii, even when the message is encoded in base64 which
causes exmh to fail to read it).