Re: [nmh-workers] nmh 1.7.1: both bcc and dcc broken for mts sendmail/pipe

2019-02-15 17:26:13
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:11:12 -0500, Paul Fox said:

 > Removing it causes exmh to behave. Added to my bug list.

Did you happen to see the same behavior with Mark Bergman's message,
in this same thread?  I ask because we both generated Content-ID headers
with no domain part (i.e., no dots after the '@').

No, his doesn't trigger it, because although he had a Content-ID: tag, it was
in the main rfc822 headers of the mail (not sure what that is supposed to do).
The exmh bug has to do with displaying MIME body sub-parts, and Mark's was a
single part text/plain.