Re: [nmh-workers] nmh 1.7.1: both bcc and dcc broken for mts sendmail/pipe

2019-02-14 18:12:26
Hi

The «"» around `Blind-Carbon-Copy' should be \(lq and \(rq, or
the equivalent strings for consistency with the style used at
start of the paragraph.
Am I the only guy who's been bitten by documentation that has
single and double quotes that look cut-n-paste-able but actually
aren't?

Same.

I've got some experience in typesetting, and appreciate a good-looking
printed page. However, in the electronic copy I'll always take
function over form. Plain double- or single-quotes instead of
left-quote and right-quote, please.

But in this case the text is prose, not pipelines to paste, and it
should have the best quality quotes available on the output device.

Having ASCII appear as pasteable ASCII is a different kettle of worms.

--
Cheers, Ralph.