Re: [nmh-workers] logging outgoing messages

2019-07-10 08:51:23
I've just added

send: -push

to ~/.mh_profile.

I would caution people that we had a user who discovered some of his
emails were going nowhere and didn't realize it because he was using
-push and mhbuild was erroring out, but he didn't know that because of
the use of -push.  Specific details here:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2016-10/msg00233.html

Now, THIS user, for reasons I cannot understand, wanted to send 8-bit
characters in their drafts but didn't want to specify a non-ASCII
character set.  But my larger point is that if you're using -push if
stuff doesn't work you might not know about it.