[nmh-workers] Forwarding html email

2019-08-07 11:07:31
I am trying to figure out how to forward an html email.
I've gone thru the relevant portions of the online version of
Jerry Peek's book but nothing seems to work. All I see in each
case is the raw html. Tring to make an alias gives me permission
denied as does trying to make a command line version even tho
permissions seem to be correct.

Also, I don't understand how forw -mime works as all I get in
the forwarded message is the line:

#forw [forwarded message] +/home/aalinovi/Mail/inbox 1

but no message.

I know I'm probably making some simple beginner errors but I'm stumped
as to what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.