Re: [nmh-workers] FSF is changing Mailman list settings unless you opt out (fwd)

2019-09-26 18:17:16
And it is entirely unrelated to this thread of course.

I mean, at least we're in agreement there :-/  And I'm not even sure
WHY you care about what version of TLS that eggs.gnu.org supports, since
it is handling messages for public mailing lists.

I personally feel sad because of the direction all this goes to.

Sigh.  Well, if you want to just scream at the void, ok ... I can
understand that (I wish you wouldn't scream on nmh-workers, personally).
But ... DKIM/SPF/DMARC all exist because of spam.  While I don't agree
with Yahoo's solution and if we had to do it all over we'd deal with
things very differently, I understand and can sympathize with the
decisions they have made.