Re: [nmh-workers] FSF is changing Mailman list settings unless you opt out (fwd)

2019-09-29 17:16:28

Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ca> wrote:
    >> Sigh.  I KNEW you were going to say that, but ... certainly you SOMEHOW
    >> managed to live without this feature UP UNTIL NOW.  I have given you a
    >> solution that works for the upcoming changes to THIS mailing list.  You
    >> can expand on it as you need.  It's not perfect, but what is?

    > Yes, I've lived with lists that put [foobar] in them up to now.
    > It's almost more of a mh-e issue.

    > nmh-workers isn't the only list that will stop molesting the signed
content.
    > (Not sure if :-) or :-( is appropriate here)

So I've added:

   %-16(putstrf{List-Id})

to my scan arguments, and it's close, but not yet what I want.
Ideally, I just want what's in <> of the List-Id:, and I'd be happy with the
first 16 characters only.  But I can't see a way to get that.  So I'd settle
for the last 16 bytes of the entire header, but I can't get that either.

What I have is better than before though :-)