Re: [nmh-workers] nmh sourcesfile:///home/norm/Desktop/repl.desktop

2019-10-23 16:50:41
Alexander Zangerl <exmh@bin.snafu.priv.at> writes:
------------=_1571475271-8578-2

On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 13:01:10 -0700, norm@dad.org writes:
But I don't know with what value for --prefix it was configured. Does
anybody know?

looks like ubuntu is reusing debian packages of nmh, and i'm the maintainer
of that. nmh in debian (and thus ubuntu) is configured to meat the debian
policy wrt. file locations, ie. with a configure invocation of

--prefix= \
--bindir='$${prefix}/usr/bin/mh' \
---sysconfdir='$${prefix}/etc' \
--libdir='$${prefix}/usr/lib' \
--mandir='$${prefix}/usr/share/man' \
--docdir='$${prefix}/usr/share/doc/nmh' \
--libexecdir='$${prefix}/usr/lib/mh' \
--with-tls \
--with-mts=sendmail/pipe \
--with-cyrus-sasl \
--with-oauth

regards
az

I am probably doing something wrong. When I try

     comp -e prompter

I get:

comp: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.6: cannot open

What I am doing wrong?

    Norman Shapiro