Re: format and output all received: lines in an e-mail message

2019-11-22 09:55:50
Thus said Steffen Nurpmeso on Thu, 21 Nov 2019 23:14:29 +0100:

I have heared someone revived qmail  and wants to include some patches
for builtin TLS etc. That sounded very much interesting, especially if
its mailing-list manager would be maintained again!

There has been some momentum around  creating a newer version that has a
forward path. I imagine there are  still some diehards out there like me
who  just continue  to  use  the original  software  (mine is  minimally
patched for example) because it "just works."

I  still use  unpatched ezmlm  for  my own  personal uses  for the  same
reasons,  though I  have added  an  extra binary;  but the  rest of  the
additional things that were added to it I haven't needed.

Curiously, the email  you sent me appears to have  never arrived via the
MLM that nmh-workers uses---I suspect it has one of those fancy features
that thinks an email that was sent to one address shouldn't be also sent
to another address (i.e. if the address of the To/Cc recipient is also a
member  of  the MLM  exclude  one  of  them).  Personally, I  prefer  to
distinguish between direct  replies and replies via MLM so  I don't mind
the extra because my filters funnel things appropriately.

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 400000005dd80178