Re: format and output all received: lines in an e-mail message

2019-11-23 06:03:53
Hi Ken,

Andy Bradford wrote:
Curiously, the email you sent me appears to have never arrived via
the MLM that nmh-workers uses---I suspect it has one of those fancy
features that thinks an email that was sent to one address shouldn't
be also sent to another address (i.e. if the address of the To/Cc
recipient is also a member of the MLM exclude one of them).

Andy is correct.  Mailman has a `nodupes' flag for every subscription and
it's set for Andy's subscription.  Mailman says

    nodupes -- Does the member want to avoid duplicates of the same
    message?

I see double-replies of messages and my own messages sent to me on the
mailing list.

That same nodupes flag is set for your subscription too, so that's odd.
Only two subscribers do not have the flag set.

--
Cheers, Ralph.