Re: format and output all received: lines in an e-mail message

2019-11-22 14:35:47
On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 20:51:52 +0100, Steffen Nurpmeso said:

I prefer people using Mail-Followup-To: instead of some ML
software modifying the address lists, they could as well just
avoid resending the mail!?!  Yes, i mean, well.
I really like looking into old archives and i hope what i see is
the real original thing, which i think is a value by itself.
But the world does not seem to cherish this.

A bigger issue is GMail's handling of Message-Id:

If you post to a mailing list, it notes the Message-Id: on the way out,
and when the list sends its copy to you, it gets silently munched by the
duplicate suppressor.  So unless you are careful with Fcc: and have
nmh save a copy in the appropriate folder, your comments in a thread
go poof.