mhbuild: extraneous information in message

2021-05-12 03:20:47
Recently I've been seeing this message when sending email with an attached
.mp3 file:

   mhbuild: extraneous information in message /home/smw/Mail/drafts/1's

I've appended the Fcc copy of a typical message, in which the Content-Type:
field for the attachment is

I'm quite sure this isn't nmh's fault, but rather an error in the MIME
configuration on my Manjaro Linux machine.  I'm hoping for a hint about
where to look for the config file responsible for "audio/mpegapplication;".

   Thanks,

     - Steven