Re: mhbuild: extraneous information in message

2021-05-12 06:57:39
Manjaro is based on Arch linux, and Arch linux is based on debian.
My debian distro looks for such things in /etc/mailcap.  I'd look there first.

Just for the record .... nmh (and MH before it) has never directly used
the mailcap file.  Arguably, it SHOULD, but it does not (I am aware
there are some distribution bundles of nmh which are configured to call
programs which use the mailcap file to try to figure out which helper
program to use, but in my experience none of those work very well).