pem-dev

Re: Key selectors

1995-01-04 16:36:00
Bob:

....  If indeed
this is the intent, then I would request, at least, editorial changes which
state that application/pemkey-data can be used that way plus include an example
In fact, I would suggest it go further - state that use of an attached
application/pemkey-data is a "standard procedure" when originator certificate(s
is/are to be conveyed with a message.  Without such statement, it is unlikely
interoperable implementations will result.

I would like to add the option of including the entire certificate chain or
multiple chains, not just the user's certificate in this case.

I agree.

Warwick