perl-i18n

Re: ordering Japanese

2006-05-05 08:44:18

Sorry, wrong editing in my previous message. ~Kino

On 6 May 2006, at 0:33, Kino wrote:

Usually it is called 読み (yomi). It would be better to let them enter not only the yomi of a company name (e.g. さくらの ひゃっかてん for さくら野百貨店) but also that of the place name (e.g. せんえ焉憼¤¤ for ?癆潯臑æ), I think. <Or what do you>

Incomplete deletion of the sentence beginning with "Or what do you".

As you see, some data of <the second entries> end with 店 which means "shop".

Please read "the second field" instead of "the second entries".