perl-unicode

Re: My favorite bug to fix for 5.8.0

2002-03-11 08:13:59
Nick Ing-Simmons wrote on 2002-03-11 11:54 UTC:
 http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs/langinfo.c
 http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs/norm_charmap.c

Can we have your permision to use those code fragments under perl's license
terms?

Of course! To clarify the legal status of these files, I have removed
the words "public domain" and replaced it by a shortened excerpt from
the X11 MIT license:

  Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software
  for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted. The author
  disclaims all warranties with regard to this software.

I would appreciate if you keep in a comment the URL to the latest
version.

Markus