perl-unicode

RE: CGI and UTF

2002-11-20 12:30:23
Mark,

I think 5.8 has a encode module with a normalize function. CPAN probably has
something similar. The perl docs for those modules is probably a good place to
start to understand unicode normalization. unicode.org is the definitive source
but could be pretty pedantic if this is your first exposure.

Barry Caplan
www.i18n.com