perl-unicode

Re: Variation In Decoding Between Encode and XML::LibXML

2010-06-16 04:38:36
I remember XML::LibXML doing funky things with the utf8 flag -- but in
your case,
is it possible to try using a proper XML declaration?

i.e.:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><p>Tomas ....</p>

This seems to produce the correct output for me (perl 5.12.1, LibXML 1.70)

--d