simple file server

1995-10-19 23:07:14
        Has anyone successfully implemented the file server recipe
located in the procmailex man page?  I am getting an "Ambiguous output
redirect" when procmail processes the request.

        I'm just wondering if anyone else has implemented this and had
the same problem to deal with, or knows of a better/alternative recipe.

        Thanks!

        Eric Stewart

-----> Eric Stewart <-----|  ACM Librarian   | The University of Texas
 estewart(_at_)cs(_dot_)utexas(_dot_)edu   |   UT Student     |       at Austin
        Use Linux!        |    Chapter       |  PGP Pub key by finger
------------> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/estewart/ <--------------