Procmail with Sun's sendmail?

1995-11-21 14:08:50
I'm running Solaris 2.4 with Sun's sendmail on a Sparc called taurus.fwl.org,
which routes email to a Groupwise server called fwl.org by using MX records.
I have a dozen users on the Groupwise box how would rather receive their mail
directly on the Unix box but need to maintain the fwl.org address (they don't
want to use taurus.fwl.org as their address).  Forwarding the email from
Groupwise to the Unix box would seem to be a solution, but Groupwise
forwarding is a broken feature.  So, for these dozen users I've got to find a
way for sendmail to route their email directly to their Unix accounts.

Can procmail help in any way?  I.e. is there a way I can use procmail to
check a table of email addresses & rewrite the address to the new address if
there's a match?

Brian Rankin