Re: Procmail with Sun's sendmail?

1995-11-21 18:21:21
Brian Rankin <brankin(_at_)fwl(_dot_)org> wrote:
Can procmail help in any way?  I.e. is there a way I can use procmail to
check a table of email addresses & rewrite the address to the new address if
there's a match?

You just described the thing sendmail is good at.  Of course you can hack
something like this together using procmail.  But sendmail is built for
this kind of thing.  Either have it go through some alias mapping, or
fill a class with all names that need to be rerouted and map them
accordingly.
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl

A sign seen in a jewelry store window: "Ears pierced while you wait"