locking

1995-11-22 07:36:18

Hi,

I've recently built procmail-3.11pre4 (for the first time), and am getting the
following sort of messages in the log file:

[with verbose mode set on]

procmail: Locking "new/IN.sysadmin.lock"
procmail: Error while writing to "new/_zVAQnemesis"
                                        [repeated 7 times - default setting?]
procmail: Lock failure on "new/IN.sysadmin.lock"
procmail: Executing "rcvstore,+new/IN.sysadmin"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=rcvstore +new/IN.sysadmin"