A recipe for handling a location move

1996-03-05 18:46:27
To all-

I will be moving from Beijing, China to Cork, Ireland within the next few
months.  I would like to set up a recipe in Beijing that will forward my
mail to me in Cork AND THEN:

        a) if the mail message was sent directly to me (ie TO), respond to
           the sender with a message like:

                Thanks for your email.  I have moved to Cork, Ireland.
                Please update my email address as follows.........

        b) if the mail message was copied to me directly, respond to the
           sender with a message like:

                Thanks for sending me a copy of your mail.......

        c) if the mail message was NOT sent directly to me (ie part of a
           mail alias), do nothing.

Does anyone have something like this in their library of recipes that they
would be willing to share?

Thanks.

jte

  John Ellis +86-10-843-7222  | "They that give up essential liberty to obtain
  Motorola Cellular - Beijing |  a little safety deserve neither liberty nor
  ellis(_at_)cig(_dot_)mot(_dot_)com           |  safety."    -- Benjamin
Franklin