Re: send file [size] recipe wanted

1996-03-26 15:19:17
I am very new to procmail and I need recipes to simply forward email from
one address to another. I am starting a Club and the members want to have
mail sent to one site and then forwarded to their real email account. I have
a html form that will have their requested name on my site (this would have
to be checked for duplicates) and the email address they wish to email
forwarded. Are there recipes allready available to do this ? If not would
any one be interested in customizing such a recipe ? Any help would sure be
appreciated.
Thanks,  Ray Steele