Re: Procmail & unsolicited(unwanted) email

1996-05-26 21:30:34
Debra Walker writes:

DW> That just it...  I do not really want to lock out ALL users at
DW> this site, or any other site, if they are legit...

How about:
:0
* ^From:.*(bad-site-list)
* !^From:.*(good-users-at-bad-sites)
{
# I let sendmail bounce their message, you could use your own response.
EXITCODE=77
:0:
mail.junk.spool

#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
ObCDABait:      For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the
flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.  [Eze 23:20]
Unsolicited email advertisements will be proofread for a US$100/page fee.