repeat messages

1996-06-22 21:38:45

By some bizarre twist of computer fate/chance/my-own-damn-fault I
seem to have created a mailbox with multiple copies of the same
message.

I imagine that I can use 'formail' to fix this, but I checked the
manpage and wasn't able to figure it out.  I imagine it is simple,
but I don't understand how to do it.

Can anyone take a second to explain it to me?  I'd be very grateful.

TjL

--
Timothy J. Luoma, currently with nothing witty to put in his .sig
luomat(_at_)nerc(_dot_)com  <<--NEW address (NeXT/MIME OK!)