formail [-D maxlen idcache] question

1996-08-13 09:29:01
Sorry for such a simple minded question, but after reading the man
page on formail I still am uncetain about the -D option.

I am using a combination of formail and procmail to reprocess or mail
from our isp and distribute it on our lan.  Its working fine with the
exception that every message that is sent to multiple recipients in
our office is resulting in duplicate messages delivered.

It looks like -D might control this, but I do not know what maxlen or
idcache would work best.  Any suggestions?

Paul LaBrier