Re: keeping and updating database of names

1996-10-31 12:09:43
Stan Ryckman <stanr(_at_)sunspot(_dot_)tiac(_dot_)net> writes:
My opinion is that this is "broken" parsing-wise, since
Mr. Luoma and I can't be the only two to have hit this non-obvious
problem.  The parser should continue looking for conditions
until it finds a non-null "action" (IMHO), bypassing comments
and blank lines.

Funny you should mention that.  From the *HISTORY* file:

1995/10/29: v3.11pre4
            Changes to procmail:
               - Whole line comments among the conditions are recognised
               - Embedded empty lines in a recipe are tolerated

Time to upgrade, eh?

Philip Guenther