Re: Help needed with .procmailrc protection

1996-12-02 01:06:29
Herbert Hotz <herbert(_dot_)hotz(_at_)symmetrix(_dot_)ch> writes:
Every customer has also access to his/her web files via FTP. Since
we don't want out customers to see the contents of the .procmailrc
file, we are asking for a solution of our problem.

The .procmailrc files do not need to be world readable.  They only need
to be readable by the owner, and they can be owned by either the user
or root.

Philip Guenther