Re: Procmail dumping core

1996-12-02 04:26:36
Dave Horsfall <dave(_at_)fgh(_dot_)oz(_dot_)au> writes:
On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Alan K. Stebbens wrote:
[ I wrote ]
    > Is there any possibility of having Procmail read a bunch of addresses
    > from a file, like Sendmail can?

For what purpose?

Because my spam filter is ~200 lines long, and growing...

Have you looked at using multigram (from Smartlist) to do this?  It
should be able to do 'smart' fuzzy address matching in an obscenely
efficient fashion, which I'm guessing to be the heart of your spam
filter, no?

BTW, is that 200 lines of procmailrc or 200 address to be grepped against?

Philip Guenther