ProcMail Auto-Response...

1996-12-02 12:02:53
Hello All,

I am new to the ProcMail world (as of last week) so forgive my "newness."  :)

I am using a Sun Sparc 20 running Solaris 2.4, and I have just successfully
installed ProcMail v3.11pre4.  I want to be able to have an email address
that automatically returns a pre-written email message to the sender.

I already have an email alias setup like: info(_at_)domain(_dot_)com which just
comes
to me directly.  But if someone emails something like:
biginfo(_at_)domain(_dot_)com,
I want them to automatically receive a pre-written email message.

I know a fairly simple recipe can handle this, I just don't know how to do
it.  :)

Thanks for any help here...

- Gary