SOLVED!!!! -- Re: splitting digests, catching duplicates

1996-12-06 09:21:55

With yet another HUGE thank you to Alan K. Stebbens
<aks(_at_)anywhere(_dot_)engr(_dot_)sgi(_dot_)com>, I've been able to get this
to _WORK_
and work very well.

Now I just have to set it up and let it fly on all these old
messages I have.

One last Q which may not require a response.

If this is the best way to do it, then no need to let me know:

        :0fhc
        |formail -I"X-Checksum: $SUM"

        :0fhc
        |formail -I"Newsgroups: $NEWSGROUP"

but if there is another way to add two headers to each message,
please let me know.

I've got an old NeXT with a 68040 processor and 25MHz and 32 RAM, I
need to save all the processes I can!

Thanks again!  This is excellent news.

TjL

--