Re: splitting digests, catching duplicates

1996-12-06 01:07:57

I liked this option the best:

:0
* ^From: Antigone List Manager <listmgr(_at_)antigone(_dot_)com>

    * ^Subject: next-announce
    { NEWSGROUP=comp.sys.next.software }
    :0E
    * ^Subject: next-bugs
    { NEWSGROUP=comp.sys.next.bugs }
    :0E
    * ^Subject: next-hardware
    { NEWSGROUP=comp.sys.next.hardware }
    :0E
    * ^Subject: next-marketplace
    { NEWSGROUP=comp.sys.next.marketplace }
    :0E
    * ^Subject: next-misc
    { NEWSGROUP=comp.sys.next.misc }
    :0E
    * ^Subject: next-software
    { NEWSGROUP=comp.sys.next.software }
    :0E
    * ^Subject: next-sysadmin
    { NEWSGROUP=comp.sys.next.sysadmin }

    :0fh        # insert the newsgroup header if the subject matches
    | formail -I"Newsgroups: $NEWSGROUP"

    :0: proc-filter.lock
    |formail +1 -des procmail -m /usr/local/bin/proc-filter

}

Could it be that the "formail +1" is dropping the header line we
have just added?  Is there a way to pass the variable to
'proc-filter'?