RE: is this list only for the expert?

1996-12-28 21:59:48
On Sat, 28 Dec 1996, Bill Kuehnle wrote:

Maybe it is time to start an elementary list; I would be happy to host such
a list if enough interest exists.  Your generous offer to host a website is
a very good idea as well.  I will watch hopefully for other responses to
these posts; I have seen enough messages over the past months to know that
others share these feelings/needs.

I have been reading this list for about a month, hoping to find the
information I need on where to _start_ with procmail.  I have yet to see
anything that is oriented towards the beginner.  I would be very willing
to subscribe to a mailing list that leaned to those just starting out
using procmail.

I must also say that I find there is a lot of information being passed on
this list.  Most of it goes right over my head, but I am sure that once I
get procmail up and running, I will get more use from the procmail list.

Cheers,
Ed

--
Ed Fletcher
ug853(_at_)freenet(_dot_)victoria(_dot_)bc(_dot_)ca