Reply to field

1997-01-08 16:28:20
I'm trying to change the "reply to" field while keeping the "from" field
in the header of a maling list intact, so everyon can see who sent
the mail. I thought it would be easy. But for some reason it didn't
work. I'v tried adding

-I"Reply: diablo(_at_)mydom(_dot_)com"\
-I"Reply_to: diablo(_at_)mydom(_dot_)com"\

but niether worked.
Below  takes care of the reply part but of course at the expense of the
from field. Also does anyone know where in the man page
is a list of all the fields, their respected names, and their exactly
usage?

|(/opt/local/bin/formail -I"Organization: "\
-I"From: diablo(_at_)mydom(_dot_)com"\

Thanks
T. Bachis