'To: me' stripped from header.

1997-02-05 17:20:27

Our organization has 25 aliases going in to one mailbox on our ISP.  I use
popclient->formail->procmail to deliver to the appropriate user mailbox.
Everything works fine except my Procmail mailing list, which is the only
mailing list I subscribe to.

At what point does the "To: me(_at_)myorg(_dot_)com" get striped.  All my other
messages have the "To: me(_at_)myorg(_dot_)com" that i use for filtering?

Right now i'm using a seperate rule that checks for
procmail(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE

I'd like to be able to have any of my users subscribe to mailing-lists w/o me
having to create a seperate rule for all their lists.

Thanks,
mark.