Help with auto-reply

1997-03-10 08:38:00

        I know that this SHOULD be easy but for some reason i am having lots of
trouble
with this. When a message comes into my mailbox with a subject of test, sent
out a
message saying i recieve your message and then place the message into a mailbox.
        Well i can do each  of these task alone, but not together...

        If anyone has any good examples of this basic concept please feel free
to e-mail
them to me.

SENDMAIL=/usr/lib/sendmail
FORMAIL=/usr/local/bin/formail
 :0
  * ^Subject: *test
  | ($FORMAIL -r -A"Precedence: LOW - You been auto-responded" -I"Subject: Ya
ya I got
your message";\
   cat /tmp/message.txt) | $SENDMAIL -ts

# More testing