Re: Help with auto-reply

1997-03-12 20:03:32
Wotan wrote:
And, according to my logfile, are too clueless too understand the
auto-responce you received *several* times.

If you did not want to discuss this any further with me, after
killfiling me, why then did and do you continue to make a PUBLIC LIST
attack?

If you don't want to talk to me, don't talk to me.  If you wish to
continue the discussion off-line, fine.

But do not expect me to accept a one-sided attack while you hide
sheepishly behind your cute arrogant little filters.  If my position is
misstated in a public forum, I will respond.

So just drop it.  You never heard me, and apparently I never heard you.

Jim