Re: Help with auto-reply

1997-03-12 18:35:31
On Wed, 12 Mar 1997, Jim De Arras wrote:

} Netiquette does change and is changing.  And yet where have you seen me
} post a message outside even your guidelines?  I just expressed my

So now netiquette says it's ok to post private e.mail to mailing lists?
You really do have a screw loose in the head.

In my 4+ years at NETCOM (and at cullasaja), I've only /dev/null'd
sp*mmers; congratulations on being the first human to be mail-plonked.

Vince (ashamed that his first message to the list in along time turned out
to be this off-topic; well, I *did* use procmail to reject his e.mail;
i'll post the small recipe here if anyone is curious)