'OR'ed conditions

1997-03-26 00:54:10

As I understand the procmail documentation, the general
form of a recipe is

:header
* Condition1
* Condition2
* ...
* ConditionN
delivery

These conditions are 'And'ed, so all of them have to be satisfied.

Is there a way to specify 'OR'ing of these conditions, or do I need
to do a separate recipe for each of them?

roy
           Roy S. Rapoport / rsr(_at_)aonix(_dot_)com / phone:415-543-0900
               Email rsr+services(_at_)aonix(_dot_)com for info on how
                to contact me, get my PGP public key, etc.
      Paul Vixie took my pen and all I got was this lousy .signature