Re: archive old mail (formail?)

1997-03-26 16:46:10

Slightly off of the procmail topic, I considered just mailing this to James...

"James L. McGill" <fishbowl(_at_)fotd(_dot_)netcomi(_dot_)com> wrote:
So.  Do any of you procmail gurus who use pine, actually know how to
setup mh style mailboxes?  Please do not point me at the pine help,
because following that does not work.

Once upon a time, this was working for me:

=== .pinerc =================================================================
[ ... ]
inbox-path=#mh/in/p
[ ... ]
folder-collections=Incoming      #mh/in/[],
        Personal      #mh/p/[],
        CIS           #mh/cis/[],
        Systems       #mh/s/[],
        Mailing Lists #mh/m/[],
        Saved News    #mh/News/[]
[ ... ]

I don't use pine, so haven't tried it in a while, give it a go...

Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix ( 409.862.4120 )
pckizer(_at_)tamu(_dot_)edu