Re: archive old mail (formail?)

1997-03-26 15:06:29

On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Lars Kellogg-Stedman wrote:

      (a) Just use a procmail recipe to store all your incoming message
           in an mh-style folder, and then use the pick command from
           a script or a command line:

              rmm `pick +some_folder -before -05`

          (Pick returns a list of messages, and 'rmm' is the
          remove message command for mh mailboxes)

Hmm.  I'd love to do this, but have never actually managed to get pine to
read mh style folders.  I have been told how to do it, but still can't
get it to work.  If I could, then I could use 'find' to expire...

So.  Do any of you procmail gurus who use pine, actually know how to
setup mh style mailboxes?  Please do not point me at the pine help,
because following that does not work.

--
g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l-l-y---[   email:<fishbowl(_at_)conservatory(_dot_)com>
]---l-i-v-i-n-g