Re: Another good one for your Procmail spam filter

1997-04-11 13:54:00
What I'd like is a sure fire way of enabling replys to my messages to be
approved.

ie. if I mail somebody they should be automatically approved since I don't
want to piss them off with the filter.

The point is I want them approved as I send out my message not when they
send their erreply.

The only way I can think of doing something like this is via a gateway or
a procmail rule  but this would require some header munging.