Re: Another good one for your Procmail spam filter

1997-04-12 17:14:00
This is all starting to be a bit of a bitch.

right?

Therefore.

So when I'm checking to see if the addressee is spam or not I'm actually
using the Reply-To, if it's there, with the formail -rzvt trick.

When I reply to a mail item and bcc myself I have to make sure that I
don't pick up _my_ reply-to when attempting to get the To: header.

The only way I can currently get the To: header from a -rzvt at the moment
is like this.

  cat /tmp/bla3 | formail -I "Reply-To:" -U "From:" -R "To:" "From:" |
formail -rtzx "To:"

This assumes that the From: header is always before the To: header.

NOTE: in the release of procmail I'm using the following doesn't work.

 cat /tmp/bla3 | formail -I"Reply-To:" -I"From:" -R "To:" "From:"

in my release formail will not rename the To: to From: if a From: isn't
already there.