Re: Hey Doctor {WHO} --- fix your damn spam-filter to be a little more careful

1997-04-16 14:22:00
"Timothy J. Luoma" <luomat(_at_)peak(_dot_)org> writes:
Secondly, I'm not sure what words you are scanning for, but they are
obviously pretty poor choices since it caught a message that was
entirely not spam, but just about spam.

I already mentionned that in many cases, the reason is the same as the one
which makes "ps | grep" return the grep process. I wouldn't necessarily
consider it as "bad choice". The same thing happened to me (I filtered one of
my own mail (bcc'ed) into my spam folder).

        Stefan