Help needed

1997-04-22 02:44:00
 Hello,

 I'm new not only to Procmail, but to this list as well, so I hope someone
 will be able to help me out.

 I have a problem in writing recipes to do the following:

I. If <condition> than:

  1) delete the message completely (I'm not an admin so I can't use
  /dev/null),
  2) bounce message back to sender,
  3) bounce message back and attach a message from me (where do I store
the message to send with the bounced mail),

II. Delete message if it's more than n-lines, but _not_ if it's From:
<someone>.

III. Is it possible to remove a header off an e-mail _before_ sending it
to someone (like sending a mail without the From )?

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Bernard El-Hagin
sokrates(_at_)sound(_dot_)eti(_dot_)pg(_dot_)gda(_dot_)pl

Member of the HTML Writers Guild